Maintaining your Twisp Clearo and Replaceable coil
We love using our Twisp Clearo device and like all other electronic devices, we need to take proper care of it to ensure that we get the most out of it. The coil plays a very important role in the Twisp Clearo device as without it, your Twisp Clearo will not work.
How does it work?
When you press the button and draw on your Twisp Clearo Device the coil heats up the Twisp Flavour liquid is super-critically heated creating the delightful Twisp vapour.
Here are a few caretaking tips on how to get the most out of your coil:
- The Twisp Clearo coil should be replaced every 2 – 6 weeks depending on usage. This will ensure that you get the best flavour at all times… Click here to view a video on how to replace your coil: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xht8eq07SBk
- Make sure that your atomizer is always full, or at least 1/3 of the way and do not overfill it beyond the base of the silicone seal – this will cause your atomizer to leak.
- Always make sure that your coil is tightly secured. You will know that you need to tighten it as there will be little to no vapour being produced.
- Clean your device regularly or at least once a week to ensure best results.
How to clean and take care of your Twisp Device:
Your Twisp device, like most items you use in your everyday life, will inevitably have to be cleaned every once in a while. Let’s go over why you should regularly clean your Twisp Clearo and how we recommend you go about it.
Why should you clean your Twisp device?
A well maintained Twisp device is a device that is cleaned regularly. If you do not maintain your device, it could result in your Twisp Flavour tasting stale, or leaking flavour liquid.
Let’s take a look at the components of your device.
Your device is made up of 4 main parts:
Let’s get down to business…
Cleaning your device
|Firstly, remove any excess liquid from the threads, seals and exterior “sweating” with a dry tissue.|
|Once you have removed any excess liquid, remove the coil and thoroughly rinse your atomizer components in water before reassembling. (Please note that you can only rinse the atomizer when the coil has been removed from the device.)|
|If there is any excessive liquid in the mouthpiece, remove it and wipe it with a tissue.|
|Make sure that the atomizer is completely dry and that all silicone o-rings are in place before reassembling it.|
- Coils are consumable parts and are unfortunately not covered under our 6 month manufacturing warranty. They are however guaranteed against DOA (dead on arrival)
- Be careful of the coil threading when cleaning a new coil, as it may damage and prevent the coil from working.
- Thoroughly clean your device at least once a week for best results.